The information and data which you may provide, or which may otherwise be collected in the context of your use of Fattoria Resta’s services – e.g., access to reserved areas in the Website (hereinafter, the “Services“) – will be used by Fattoria Resta in compliance with the Regulation. This means, in particular, that any personal data processing carried out by Fattoria Resta will respect the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
- Data controller
- Personal Data processed
- Browsing data
- Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
- Purpose of the processing
- Legal bases and mandatory / discretionary nature of the processing
- Recipients of Personal Data
- Transfers of Personal Data
- Retention of Personal Data
- Data subjects’ rights
Personal Data processed
As you use the Website, we inform you that Fattoria Resta may collect and process information related to you as an individual and which allows you to be identified (either directly, or together with additional information), or which is related to other individuals (“Personal Data”), such as your name, an identification number, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal Data which may be processed through the Website are as follows:
The Website’s operation, as is standard with any website on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software procedures, which collect information about the Website’s users as part of their routine operation. While Fattoria Resta does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information, or by using other information collected – as such, this information is also considered Personal Data.
This information includes several parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including your IP address, location (country), the domain names of your computer, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources you request on the Website, the time of requests made, the method used to submit requests to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response to a request, the numerical code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (successful, error, etc.), and so on.
These data are used exclusively to compile anonymous, statistical information on the use of the Website, as well as to ensure its correct operation and identify any faults and/or abuse of the Website – the data is deleted immediately after processing, unless it must be used to identify responsible parties in the event of cybercrime committed which harms the Website or third parties, in which case information on web contacts may be kept for a period of 7 (seven) days.
Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
When using some of the Website’s Services, you are allowed to submit Personal Data related to other persons.
In any situation where you decide to share Personal Data related to other persons through the Website, you will be considered as an independent data controller regarding that Personal Data, and must assume all inherent legal obligations and responsibilities. This means that you must also must make sure that you have these third parties’ consent to their Personal Data being used in this manner before providing them to Fattoria Resta, or another appropriate legal basis which may allow for lawful processing of this information.
To this end, you must fully indemnify Fattoria Resta against any complaints, claims or demands for compensation for damages which may arise from the processing of this Personal Data, initiated by the third parties whose information is processed via the Website by your initiative.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
Cookies are small text files that may be sent to and registered on your computer or mobile device by the websites you visit, to then be re-sent to those same sites when you visit them again. It is thanks to these cookies that those websites can “remember” your actions and preferences (e.g., login data, language, font size, other display settings, etc.), so that you do not need to configure them again when you next visit the website, or when you change pages within a website.
When browsing a website, you may also receive cookies from websites or web servers other than the website being visited (i.e., third-party cookies).
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, which may be stored on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time: “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, and “persistent cookies”, which will remain on your device until their pre-set expiration period passes.
According to the law which may be applicable to you, your consent may not always be necessary for cookies to be used through the Website. In particular, “technical cookies” – i.e. cookies used exclusively to transmit messages over an electronic communications network, or otherwise strictly necessary to provide a service specifically requested by you – typically do not require this consent. In other words, cookies which are indispensable for operation of the Website or required to perform activities you request may be used without your consent. This may include cookies used for analytics purposes (used to collect aggregated information on the number of users of a website, and how those users visit the website), browsing or session cookies (used to allow users to login) and function cookies (used to allow memorisation of choices made by a user when accessing the website, such as language or products selected for purchase, in order to improve the user’s experience).
On the other hand, “profiling cookies” – i.e., cookies used to create profiles on users and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences revealed by users while browsing websites – typically require specific consent from users, although this may vary according to the applicable law.
- Analytics cookies, when used directly by a website operator to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users and how they use a website;
- Browsing or session cookies, to identify and authenticate users of a website;
- Function cookies, which allow users to browse a website according to a series of selected criteria (e.g., a certain language, products selected for purchase, etc.), in order to improve the services provided to those users.
On the other hand, “profiling cookies” – i.e., cookies used to create profiles on users and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences revealed by users while browsing websites – require users’ prior consent.
Types of cookies used by the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Browsing or session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the Website’s operation and/or to allow you to use the Website’s content and services;
- Analytics cookies, which allow Fattoria Resta to understand how users make use of the Website, and to track traffic to and from the Website. The information collected by these cookies is processed in an aggregate and anonymous form, with no information on your specific ID being collected – therefore, the use of these cookies does not involve the use of your Personal Data.
- Function cookies, which are used to activate specific Website functions and to configure the Website according to your choices (e.g., language), in order to improve your experience;
- Profiling cookies, which are used to observe the preferences you reveal through your use of the Website and to send you advertising messages in line with those preferences.
Fattoria Resta also uses third-party cookies – i.e. cookies from websites / web servers other than the Website, and which are used for specific purposes of the third parties owning those websites / webservers (including profiling of users). These third parties will typically be considered independent data controllers regarding their cookies, and therefore you must refer to their privacy policies, information notices or other materials to obtain more information on them. Fattoria Resta cannot control or ascertain the use which may be made, by these third parties, of third-party cookies, nor their exact characteristics or purpose.
CAUTION: If you block or delete technical and/or function cookies used by the Website, the Website may become impossible to browse, certain services or functions of the Website may become unavailable or other malfunctions may occur, in which case you will have to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Website.
Purpose of the processing
Fattoria Resta intends to use your Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- To provide Services you request, such as: i) granting access to reserved areas of the Website; ii) subscription to newsletters, etc.;
- To respond to any of your requests for assistance or information;
- For compliance with laws which impose upon Fattoria Resta the collection and/or further processing of certain kinds of Personal Data.
Legal basis and mandatory / discretionary nature of the processing
Fattoria Resta’s legal bases to process your personal data, according to the purposes identified in Section 3, are as follows:
- Section 3(a) and 3(b): processing for these purposes is necessary to provide the Services and, therefore, the applicable legal basis is the necessity of the processing for the performance of a contract with you – Art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. It is not mandatory for you to give Fattoria Resta your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, Fattoria Resta will not be able to provide any Services to you, nor will be able to answer any requests.
- Section 3(c): processing for this purpose is necessary for Fattoria Resta to comply with its legal obligations and, therefore, the applicable legal basis is the necessity of the processing for compliance with the data controller’s legal obligations – Art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation. When you provide any Personal Data to Fattoria Resta, it must process it in accordance with the laws applicable to it, which may include retaining and reporting your Personal Data to official authorities for compliance with tax, customs or other legal obligations.
Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes listed in Section 3, with different persons / entities (hereinafter and collectively, “Recipients”):
- Entities acting as data processors on Fattoria Resta’s behalf, in particular:
- Persons, companies or professional firms providing Fattoria Resta with advice and consultancy regarding accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters related to the provision of the Services;
- Entities engaged in order to provide the Services (e.g., hosting providers or e-mail platform providers); and
- Persons authorised to perform technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks).
- Public entities, bodies or authorities to whom your Personal Data may be disclosed, in accordance with the applicable law or binding orders of those entities, bodies or authorities;
- Persons authorised by Fattoria Resta to process Personal Data needed to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees of Fattoria Resta).
Transfers of Personal Data
Some of your Personal Data are shared with Recipients who may be located outside the European Economic Area. The Company ensures that your Personal Data are processed by these Recipients in accordance with the Regulation. Under the Regulation, these transfers can be based on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. Further information is available at the Company at the following address: email@example.com.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in Section 3(a) and 3(b) will be kept by Fattoria Resta for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes – in any case, as these Personal Data are processed for the provision of the Services, Fattoria Resta will keep them for as long as the statute of limitations on liability related to the provision of the Services (as determined by the applicable law) lasts, so as to protect its interests.
Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in Section 3(c) will be kept by Fattoria Resta for the period required by the specific legal obligation or by the applicable law.
For more information on Fattoria Resta’s Personal Data retention periods and the criteria adopted in determining these periods, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subject rights
Under Articles 15 and following of the Regulation, you, as a data subject, are entitled to request from Fattoria Resta, at any time, access to your Personal Data, the correction and erasure of your Personal Data, as well as to object to its processing. You are also entitled to request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data in the cases set out in Article 18 of the Regulation, as well as to obtain the Personal Data you have provided to Fattoria Resta in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in the cases set out in Article 20 of the Regulation.
Requests should be made in writing to Fattoria Resta at: email@example.com.
In any case, please note that, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities for the protection of Personal Data, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data carried out through this Website violates applicable law.